By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated game of 2015

Metallox said:
Too many mainstream choices here.

Yep and only 3 are non exclusives. 

Which are you looking forward to? Shroud of the Avatar...?

Around the Network

Xbox: Quantum Break, Halo Guardians and Rise Of The Tomb Raider

PlayStation: Uncharted, Until Dawn, The Order 1866, Kingdoms Under Fire II

PC: Black Desert, Everquest Next

In no particular order...

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
The Legend of Zelda Wii U
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void
No Man's Sky

The Order 1886

from the ones that already have a 2015 release date it's type-0

Around the Network

Zelda U

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Bloodborne

this...

Zelda U on top, Uncharted 4 an easy second... then some time nothing... Star Fox, Majora's Mask 3D... And finally RollerCoaster World believe it or not.

Since I'm a coward, I'm gonna do one per platform I have access to :P

Wii U:  Xenoblade Chronicles X.  I *loved* Xenoblade on the Wii and this looks even bigger and more epic.  And with some races (Nopon and maybe Giants) returning from the first game, I'm really interested in how this will tie into the original game's mythos. 

Playstation 4:  If No Man's Sky releases next year, then that.  If not, it's a toss up between Uncharted 4 and The Order 1886.  But the Order keeps confusing me to death with them showing drastically different gameplay every time.  No Man's Sky looks super cool though.  Uncharted 4 looks fun.

PC:  Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Tom Clancy's The Division. Assuming either of those make it :P .  Kingdom Come is a historic open world RPG and it looks pretty cool, definitely unique.  We all know what the Division is supposed to be, we'll see if *this* game with major online focus actually works at launch (PLEASE DO!)  I would be excited for Attila: Total War, but it looks like a Napolean Total War situation, ugh >_<