By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%

No 80 13.72%

Total:583

Looks like there's a lot of framedrops (even in 30fps). Explains why they didn't upload it in 60fps. Gameplay looks the same and VERY slow. Expected more graphically.

Around the Network

It looks great, but the South African accents are really bad. Honestly, they would be unacceptable in a South African production. I was laughing every time they said something because it sounds so hokey and forced. Luckily the South African market is small and we'll play the game anyway, but man oh man. LOL. Going to watch it again just to hear those rotten accents some more.

Wright said:

Who's that dude at the end?

i dont know but i bet he was vocied by troy baker, and thats enough for me.

Wright said:

Supposedly his brother...But maybe drake just said that in a friendly manner or something.

Looking very nice, though nothing mind blowing. Sucks that the video wasn't 60fps.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Didn't he say brother at the end or something?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

_mevildan said:
It looks great, but the South African accents are really bad. Honestly, they would be unacceptable in a South African production. I was laughing every time they said something because it sounds so hokey and forced. Luckily the South African market is small and we'll play the game anyway, but man oh man. LOL. Going to watch it again just to hear those rotten accents some more.

Thats sad to hear, ND used to be very spot on with the accents, in UC3 when you go back to little Drake in Colombia the accents of the Colombians are really spot on, i was impressed and i do belive they went to cartagena to record some people. so sad to see them mees up on that regard.

FatedReality said:
Wright said:

Didn't he say brother at the end or something?

So he's Ocelot?

Developer shows you amazing looking footage but when the game releases it looks nothing like the footage - Gamers get mad

Developer shows in game footage of an in progress game and it has some bugs and glitches - Gamers get mad and say they are disappointed.

Great. Just great.

4 Vs. 3