By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%

No 80 13.72%

Total:583

Was amazing for me :)

Around the Network

Didn't ND say this game would run at 60fps?

OttoniBastos said:

They said they're "targeting" 1080p/60fps. It will most likely end up being a variable frame-rate, similar to what you seen in stuff like B2 (30 to 60). No way they're pulling off environments that large and detailed with a locked frame rate.

OttoniBastos said:

larrysdirtydrawss said:
drakes model looks good but that environment looks outstanding/sexy... did they say the framerate,i remember hearing once they were going for 60,are they still shooting for that?

yes and yes, now lets hope it ends up with a smoth 60fps or else we will see a sea of people complaining...

personally for me the game looks on par or better compared to this Uncharted 1 drakes fortune CGI TV spot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxwFdK-IhOU

Around the Network

Loved what I saw! The complaints I'm reading about are due to a letdown in the graphics department.. lol the game still has a year of polish & refinement before release.

a.) Vertical approaches (loved the sense of depth) to firefights and stealth looks to be integrated better.
b.) Platforming tools, I wonder if there will be more, that grappling hook looks insane!
c.) DRAKE HAS A BROTHER?!

38 people didn't like it? Extraordinary.

The PS5 Exists. 

Looks amazing! Clothing creases move!! But my computer couldn't handle 720p stream of this for some reason, the video was all stuttery.

The Order new trailer looks fun too.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Some screenshots I took from the Gamersyde uncomopressed footage (Which still looks compressed here). Game looks amazing.

Oh and borrowing the whole rock climbing thing, a bit, from the new Tomb Raider. Nice. But still all the platforming seems pretty safe. I prefer crumbling ledges that you have to leap off before it crumbles rather than just has you fall onto to lower ledge. Or you should have to hit a button to make sure you catch the ledge.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix