By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Makes Huge Error ?

How big a mistake is this?

it isnt one 71 52.99%

minor mistake, wont hurt sales 29 21.64%

it will hinder sales but nothing huge 18 13.43%

it will significantly hur... 16 11.94%

Total:134
Tamron said:
if your buy or dont buy line depends on the cover of the game and not the game itself, youve got issues.

This: I'm a HUGE Yankees fan and bought every issuance of MVP Baseball (greatest baseball sim ever), including the year with king d-bag Manny Ramirez of the Boston Red Sox on the cover. 

My reaction: "Really, this a**hole? Fine..."

Around the Network
BreedinBull said:
I don't watch baseball, so I gotta ask, whose family did he viciously murder?

just somebody that nearly every fan of baseball hates. which makes it all the more odd that they would choose him to be on the cover

I'll still buy it if I'm in the mood.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

People care about this? Never even co sidered who was on the cover.

So he's the Christiano Ronaldo of Baseball?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Augen said:
People care about this? Never even co sidered who was on the cover.

A very small group of people probably care about this. 

I don't think it matters and it's silly to suggest that it was a mistake. What ms did at E3 was a mistake.

He won't be on the cover in Canada so this is a moot point for me. They will put a Toronto Blue Jay like Jose Bautista. I just hope this year the game comes out on PS4 on the same day as Opening Day or earlier.

vivster said:
So he's the Christiano Ronaldo of Baseball?

Nah, Puig is a very immature player and person, who goes above an beyond the call of jackassery.

That being said, this is like calling putting Jar Jar Binks on the cover of a Star Wars game a "Huge Error."

Lol seriously? Doesn't matter who they put on the cover, would still buy.