By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles *New Photos* Watermelon Yummies...

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
@ makingmusic

Ya. They just annouced a Fall date. I'm guessing September or October meself.

I just looked it up, and it was announed for Q3. I hope it hits in August. So far, Disgaea 3 is the only exclusive set to hit the ps3 in August, and this would help things out a bit.

This reminds me, Tekken 6 really needs a release date. :|

Tekken 6 is being released in arcades in Houston this month I believe. Its close.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
@ makingmusic

Ya. They just annouced a Fall date. I'm guessing September or October meself.

I just looked it up, and it was announed for Q3. I hope it hits in August. So far, Disgaea 3 is the only exclusive set to hit the ps3 in August, and this would help things out a bit.

This reminds me, Tekken 6 really needs a release date. :|

Tekken 6 is being released in arcades in Houston this month I believe. Its close.

I just did some searching, and apparently the game hit arcades in Japan back in November, and Namco said ealier last year that it would hit the ps3 within a year of it hitting arcades in Japan. Tekken 5 hit the ps2 only 2 months after it hit arcades in NA, so if T6 is hitting arcades this month, then we could see it hit the ps3 as early as May. Of course, that's a bit optimistic, but a Summer release seems likely.

What type of game is this?

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

@CDiablo: SRPG

iclim4 said:
DragonLord said:
smbu2000 said:
damn, I was really misled by the "watermelon yummies" in the title. They are there, but not what I was expecting. haha ;-p

Lol...that was the idea. I thought I could mislead a few people into my thread :)

Guilty as charged, I feel betrayed somehow.

Hah, I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that! (from the other responses in the thread ;-p )

The game does look interesting, I picked up a free DVD w/the trailers for this game and Yakuza 3 (also gameplay vids for Yakuza 3) at my local game store. I don't even have a PS3, but it was free, so what the hell, haha. 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

@kingofwale

"is it possible you provide a link? Or put that video here?

everytime I go to gametrailers, I get distracted by something else and i never get to the video i'm looking for."

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28225.html

Looks just like the ingame vids but with less watermelon