By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hottest Resident Evil Girl?

Who is the hottest Resident Evil Girl?

Claire. 41 13.62%

Jill. 120 39.87%

Ada. 59 19.60%

Sheva. 12 3.99%

Sherry. 8 2.66%

Ashley. 16 5.32%

Helena. 6 1.99%

Rebecca. 22 7.31%

Other. (Please specify in a post) 15 4.98%

Total:299

Around the Network
Wright said:
kitler53 said:

having never played a resident evil game i googled the names and decided these are the hottest pics.

And you haven't played a Silent Hill game outside a teaser, either. What's wrong with you Kitler?!

ps360 were my first non-nintendo consoles ever.  metal gear.  resident evil.  grand theft auto.  halo.  gran turismo.   silent hill.  tomb raider.  prince of persia.  whatever else you can think of that has roots on ps1, ps2, or xb i've largely skipped and never played.  god of war might be the only older franchise i now play and really that's only because of the god of war re-release let me catch up on the franchise.  tomb raider is now an exception but i'm only playing the reboot and forward.  the final exception i can think of is rachet and clank but i actually traded with a friend for a month and played though that franchise on ps2 while he played smash and zelda.   R&C was the only franchise that really caught my eye while i was a nintendo only gamer as "must play".

edit: fable.   i lived with a guy for a bit that had an xb.   he didn't have many games so fable is the one i played.

kitler53 said:

ps360 were my first non-nintendo consoles ever.  metal gear.  resident evil.  grand theft auto.  halo.  gran turismo.   silent hill.  tomb raider.  prince of persia.  whatever else you can think of that has roots on ps1, ps2, or xb i've largely skipped and never played.  god of war might be the only older franchise i now play and really that's only because of the god of war re-release let me catch up on the franchise.  tomb raider is now an exception but i'm only playing the reboot and forward.  the final exception i can think of is rachet and clank but i actually traded with a friend for a month and played though that franchise on ps2 while he played smash and zelda.   R&C was the only franchise that really caught my eye while i was a nintendo only gamer as "must play".

If Ps360 were your first non-nintendo consoles, you still have zero excuse for not having played Resident Evil!

I know the series creator doesn't like her, but Rebecca would get my vote.

Acevil said:

He doesn't? She totally stole Barry's spotlight in Umbrella Chronicles.

Heck, she even had a game starring her. Barry is getting one, now, after so many years.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Acevil said:

He doesn't? She totally stole Barry's spotlight in Umbrella Chronicles.

Heck, she even had a game starring her. Barry is getting one, now, after so many years.

http://kotaku.com/resident-evil-creator-doesnt-want-submissive-women-in-h-1648905121
Grrr you made me link Kotaku since it came first in the search. 

Acevil said:

http://kotaku.com/resident-evil-creator-doesnt-want-submissive-women-in-h-1648905121
Grrr you made me link Kotaku since it came first in the search. 

She got buffed in Zero, then.

Leon

Oh, girl, Ada

LeonXChris

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wright said:
kitler53 said:

If Ps360 were your first non-nintendo consoles, you still have zero excuse for not having played Resident Evil!

but i was a nintendo fan and as a nintendo fan i refused to lower my standards and buy a filthy 3rd party game.

kitler53 said:

but i was a nintendo fan and as a nintendo fan i refused to lower my standards and buy a filthy 3rd party game.

Well...alright. Fair enough.