Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U over tracked in France

In France, the Wii U install base is 450,000 at the end of November.

http://www.challenges.fr/high-tech/20141203.CHA1061/jeux-video-pourquoi-la-wii-u-de-nintendo-est-loin-d-etre-morte-et-enterree.html?xtor=RSS-16

The dynamics of the Wii U is confirmed over the past months, with an increase of 50% compared to the same period last year. The installed base now reached 450,000 units [against 300,000 in late December 2013]. And we should flirt with 550,000 at the end of the year.

VGC has the Wii U at 467,000 as of Nov. 22.

EDIT: Yes, it might not be by that much, but still. Just pointing it out



Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Not that bad with tracking, then again its not like its in the millions. Anywayz hoping for a good Dec



eh, at least it isn't much over.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

So what? That's about 4% error.



Welfare said:

In France, the Wii U install base is 450,000 at the end of November.

http://www.challenges.fr/high-tech/20141203.CHA1061/jeux-video-pourquoi-la-wii-u-de-nintendo-est-loin-d-etre-morte-et-enterree.html?xtor=RSS-16

The dynamics of the Wii U is confirmed over the past months, with an increase of 50% compared to the same period last year. The installed base now reached 450,000 units [against 300,000 in late December 2013]. And we should flirt with 550,000 at the end of the year.

VGC has the Wii U at 467,000 as of Nov. 22.

it says nowhere end of november or a date, so it could be well on track



Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
So what? That's about 4% error.


You would also have to factor in the week VGC hasn't updated yet. With Smash and general holiday boosts, the % of error and number is going to grow farther from the truth. 



Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

generic-user-1 said:

it says nowhere end of november or a date, so it could be well on track


Why wouldn't the number be at the end of November when the article was posted today?



Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Over tracked where?



Not worth worrying about.



I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:

it says nowhere end of november or a date, so it could be well on track


Why wouldn't the number be at the end of November when the article was posted today?

round numbers? and i doubt they have the last week, they have to use trackers too.