By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The_Sony_Girl1 is back!

Tagged games:

Did you miss me?

YES! I NEEDED TO TALK TO ... 55 100.00%

Total:55

What happened, heard you were perma-banned, what for?

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
30% of the community didn't even know who I was.......

You have less than 1000 posts, you're practically a speck.

I've been here for years with thousands of posts, and there are many people that still don't recognize me.

RCTjunkie said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

I've been here for years with thousands of posts, and there are many people that still don't recognize me.

I feel for you, Groot.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

RCTjunkie said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

It helps if you don't change your avatar or signature that often. Like after you got that Mario Kar 8 license in your signature, I began to remember you. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Welcome back, gender diversity FTW!

Next time just stop logging in, don't go requesting a permaban. Or just request an extended ban, if you need help going cold turkey for a while.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Another attention seeking thread I see.

Troll_Whisperer said:
I don't know who you are. You sure seem to like attention though.

Wow, people are saying I'm just an attention whore..... Good thing I reported them all!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

61 comments for your come back, 9 for mine xD i need a vagina haha

think-man said:
61 comments for your come back, 9 for mine xD i need a vagina haha

We can make that happen.