By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just finished Uncharted 3 / Recommend me more console exclusives

Tagged games:

Yeah, RDR is up next, but I must say, Uncharted 2 seems to be getting a unanimous vote..I'm gonna put it next to RDR. I might end up playing Uncharted in reverse, lol.

Around the Network

I owned almost all major PS exclusives must plays are Uncharted 2/3 and in a lesser extent Uncharted, The last of us obviously and left behind dlc, God of war 3 and in a lesser extent accession, I also liked heavenly sword so as a bargain sale it's a must play of 5 hours.
Killzone 2 is a must play, Killzone 3 isn't but it's still quite good, if you've ever been into f-zero you'll love Wipeout HD. Those are the games you really should give a shot and I can savely recommend.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

You can't go wrong with Red Dead Redemption, amazing game.

If you enjoyed UC3 definitely play the others, UC1 isn't quite as good but UC2 is by far the best in the series.

Also get the God of War Saga collection, must plays. I wouldn't recommend Ascension for the single player unless you really like the others, however it has a really fun multiplayer component so there's that.

Killzone 3 has great multiplayer, I actually enjoyed the game more than KZ2.

Resistance 3 has a great single player campaign, online features have been discontinued though.

LittleBigPlanet is a must own, if you have a PS3 go for LBP2.

List of the top PlayStation exclusives here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173867

NiKKoM said:
Uncharted 2 is better! *runs and hide*

BEST GAME EVER

Though Red Dead runs it pretty close

You choose the wrong uncharted to start the series. Uncharted 2 is much better IMO.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 is a lot better than 3, you should also try The Last of Us, best game ever.

Definitely try Uncharted 2 loved all of them thou, God of war is also a good choice.

inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2!

KhinRunite said:

- God of War series...i definitely recommend getting the collection .. 

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-God-War-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B008CP6MA2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417528654&sr=8-1&keywords=god+of+war+collection

5 games for $17.99!!

- Killzone 2 & 3 if you love FPS
- Uncharted 1 & 2
- The Last of US
- Ni No Kuni if you like JRPG

For me, Uncharted 3 was a disappointment after playing U2. You should play in this order.

Uncharted 2, RDR, The last of us, Demon souls, God of war 3. they are the must have that you need to play on it.