By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Secret Santa: Signups closed, PM's sent. Don't forget to make and check your friend requests!

noname2200 said:
JEMC said:

By the way, isn't it ironic that noname hasn't been on Steam for the last 71 days? And Veknoid_Outcast is even worse, 170 days!

My desktop's graphics card died, so I play Steam on my work laptop, which I usually leave in offline mode. Admittedly, it has been about three weeks since I played a Steam game, but that's because I'm replaying Baldur's Gate via GOG. I'm...I'm a good PC gamer!!!

Sure... of course. Don't worry, I believe you.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
CladInShadows said:
Re-tagging. Steam sale starts tomorrow!

Well, you were right!

Steam Sales have started!

Yeah, it was only a rumour, but it was leaked by Paypal, I believe. I love the holiday sales, because that's how I buy all my gifts for my brother, brother in law, and my dad.

By the way, I think many of us here possibly have GOG accounts and/or Origin accounts. What's the best way to indicate games that we might already own on other services? I wouldn't want to give someone a game they already own, or vice versa.

CladInShadows said:
By the way, I think many of us here possibly have GOG accounts and/or Origin accounts. What's the best way to indicate games that we might already own on other services? I wouldn't want to give someone a game they already own, or vice versa.

That's true.

There's the chance to watch our games collection here if we have it up-to-date... j/k

I don't have GoG and on Origin I only have Mass Effect 3 (I have the other 2 on disc) and some of the free games that they have given like The Sims 2, SimCity 2000 or Bejeweled 3.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

CladInShadows said:

You can send me the list, and I can pass it on.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
CladInShadows said:

You can send me the list, and I can pass it on.

I'm going to send you my GOG library as well, noname.

Have to ask, the 10$ limit, is it after the probable pricereductions due to the sale, or is it 10$ original price?

Teeqoz said:
Have to ask, the 10$ limit, is it after the probable pricereductions due to the sale, or is it 10$ original price?

After reductions, if any.

noname2200 said:
Teeqoz said:

After reductions, if any.

okay.

I'll join if it's not too late.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089252522