By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Skype thread

Post your skype usernames here so we can set up online Voice Chat for the various Nintendo Online games such as Brawl, MK Wii, and Battalion Wars 2.

This will help organize tournaments, matches, and Co-op play, and in the process also help communicate while playing online.

NOTE: If you do not have Skype it's free to download and talk to other users, making it very easy and effective for online chat for online gaming with friends, if you want to download just click here

Skype also has a service for cheap calls to regular phones, so you could also call up your friends tell them to get on brawl or some other game easily from your PC.

*remember* If you're going to add someone PM them first to make sure its cool.

Username List:

Maxwellgt2000 : Maxwellgt2000

fazz :  fazz010s

thekitchensink : Mr. Pickles

izaaz101 : izaaz101

Ninlenbox : ninlenbox

elgefe02 : g.franco4

Stever89 : Stever891

L.C.E.C. : L.C.E.C.

sc94597 : sc94597

adajio : adajio64

Nero : nerito-3

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Mr. Pickles

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

^ BTW, you never replied to my PM about the other forum.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I did now! XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

just made my account...........izaaz101

Around the Network

OMG! I just did that and dowload it. its now installed and everything. i also made a test call to see how it sounded and it was great. are a lot of people playing smash brothers doing this. how do i talk to you??? and most importantly dont we need to exchange friend codes and set a macth at a specific date???

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

by the way im ninlenbox can i add you both? and how?

It's fine if you add me, and all you do is see under contacts, press add and enter a persons username.

do you need my wii friend code?

i just thought omg wii has skype till i noticed you meant on pc

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!