By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP 3 Heavily Undertracked??

Hey guys this is my first thread, BUT THAT BTW VGCHARTZ has Lbp 3 at 70k FW on ps4 , whicj IMO i feel is very wrong I feel is massively undertracked ?

Do you feel they are close to accuracy or way off

Around the Network

they are US only and it released on PS3 as well. This week they will be a lot higher due to the bundle and the EU launch will help it too.

Ka-pi96 said:
I feel they are massively overtracked. For... reasons

you feel it sold less that 70k???

Ka-pi96 said:
I feel they are massively overtracked. For... reasons

I can agree with this.

well not massively overtracked, but just a little

Click HERE and be happy 

I'm guessing a large portion of it's sales will be digital.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Numbers are not based on feelings, why do you think it's under-tracked? there none, zero hype for this game. Besides the game having a limited bundle for BF, i think numbers are fair.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Early adopters of the PS4 are in general "hardcore" gamers that prefer action, adventure, open world, fps, tps, racing, etc. over family friendly platformers like LBP.

I think a lot of PS4 owners are interested in the game (though it doesn't seem to bring much new to the table that LBP1 didn't have) and want to play it when it's cheaper or becomes part of PS+ IGC or part of a bundle like the PS4 black friday "family bundle" with LBP3 and Lego Batman 3.

(I don't think it's undertracked)

I don't think it's under tracked. LBP has been on the decline for a while and was always a heavily bundled game in the past.

I don't think so. Most PS4 gamers play games like Destiny more than games like LBP.

Probably spot on, but it doesn't include the Black Friday bundle, which should boost the numbers significantly, so don't worry.