By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - High Expectations for Playstation Experience?

From past experiences I always try to keep my hype in check for gaming events but all the clues/ hints/ teasers regarding the PS Experience is making me optimistic for a few reasons: 

a.) All the confirmed developers with unannounced/ unrevealed projects. Although I can't list them all off the top of my head there a ton of developers who are going to be there without any projects we know of in the works; GG's, Ovosonico (worked on Murasaka Baby), Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency, Sony San Diego (MLB 15 confirmed), Sucker Punch (could be DLC) & third parties like Square & Capcom although their games may not be exclusive like the latter. This is without announcements from all the Indie developers too.

b.) Expanded gameplay & trailers for announced games. We're getting more info on The Order 1886, BloodBorne, Tearaway: Unfolded (never before seen PS4 level!) as well as an Uncharted IV (why else would ND be confirmed?) trailer or maybe a short tidbit of gameplay, Persona 5 among others. 

c.) It's a celebration of 20 years of Playstation! We know Sony first parties are seasoningcooking & cooling something, just imagine the momentum of a stacked event in December.. 

Am I setting myself up for disappointment?! 

Around the Network

I would set it low even with all the awesome info. I remember back in e3 when the Sony press conf could have been watched in theaters for free and it was like, zomfg fap fap fap, shitz is going to amazing but in reality, it was decent and the weakest of the 3 imo.

And hey, if u set it low, you wont be disappointed

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

PotentHerbs said:

Am I setting myself up for disappointment?! 

Yes and you are not alone ^^;;

I'm hyped and you can't stop me.

THE LAST GUARDIAN + AGENT IS COMING GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

I'm in the same boat honestly. I always try to keep my expectations low and because of this I haven't been disappointed by one of Sony's conferences this year. However, there's just so much information coming out of the PS Experience it's hard to keep my hype in check.

Around the Network

I've been trying to stay calm, but i honestly feel there is legitimate hype around this event. Just the MGO reveal alone has me hyped as hell.

My hype is buried, never to be seen again.

Nothing short of The Last Guardian and Shenmue 3 will satisfy my hype.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I'm not expecting too much but I'm still excited for what they will show.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I want to be excited but Im worried It will be a let down.