By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Congratulations... Germany GOT ALSO SUPER SMASH BROS for Wii U. One question

Sales of Smash Bros Wii U in Europe first 2-3 Days??

300.000 Unites 40 45.98%

over 300.000 Unites 29 33.33%

like America - A half million Unites 12 13.79%

More than America 6 6.90%

Total:87

I say over 300.000 Units. It's selling like cookies in Germany, and an offer from the 2 biggest retailers for electronics is pushing it even more. They have a Take 3 - Pay 2 action, so for example Smash U + Pokemon Rubin = free Pokemon Saphire. I know a lot of poeple who are buying this trio. (a few couples, too)

Around the Network

300k seems like a reasonable place to park it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

JazzB1987 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Europe doesn't like Smash much.

I bought it 7 times so dont worry I will compensate for all the HATE (I cant compensate not having enough players online at the same tme tho since I cant play 7 smash games simultaneously xD)

Dont ask for the why :)

No!!!! Tel me why! :@

Cheebee said:
I just got the game. It's excellent. Too bad Sakurai spent precious time and resources on whatever the hell smash Tour is, 'cos that stuff's so worthless it's silly. Also, too bad the online seems to be just about exactly as bad as it was in Brawl. -_-

Other than that, it's great. ^_^

LOL God no

It seems laggy on day one, which it did for me, but wait a couple of days and the online was very smooth. Brawl's online was HORRIBLE compared to Smash U's online 

Seems to sale good in Europe. A lot of shops are out of stock, Amazon has trouble to send all the reservations.
http://www.gamepro.de/nintendo/spiele/wii-u/super-smash-bros/news/super_smash_bros,48611,3080823.html