By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yahoo: Pokemon is killing Nintendo because its selling too well

It's funny coming from a site that has no point and no future.

Anyhow, if this is a parody then it's damn good.

Around the Network

>New generation doesn't know Castlevania

And this is nintendo's fault because.......?

OttoniBastos said:
>New generation doesn't know Castlevania

And this is nintendo's fault because.......?

Because Yahoo didn't bother to do any research beforehand.

Those thinking this might be a joke article, I regret to inform you that it is an article originating from BGR and from past experience with the writer I can tell you that he is, unfortunately, serious. There have been several articles from BGR if memory serves promoting the same thing.

In fact, within the original article (found here https://bgr.com/2014/11/26/nintendo-pokemon-game-sales/ ), the author links to *another* article filled with similar drivel.

This is stupid they'll lose more if they go mobile. I do agree they need to do something about the handheld market shrinking rapidly but if they went 3rd party (or even uploaded apps) in the long run it would hurt them. They just need to pull another Wii/DS gen again, but not necessarily with console/handheld...

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

literally

Everyone just back away from the article...

lol what a garbage article. Looked like a fresh college grad flipping eagerly through a well worn thesaurus

DarkRPGamer007 said:
This is stupid they'll lose more if they go mobile. I do agree they need to do something about the handheld market shrinking rapidly but if they went 3rd party (or even uploaded apps) in the long run it would hurt them. They just need to pull another Wii/DS gen again, but not necessarily with console/handheld...

Its not that easy. Nintendo got lucky with the Wii and I doubt we'll see them dominate the console industry, like they did in the first half of the 7th gen, ever again. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

But seriously when have good sales ever hurt a company?