By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will sell 5 million this December

Will PS4 sell 5,000,000 last month of year?

Yes, it will. 146 51.05%

Nope, too much. 139 48.60%

Total:285

I think 5 million is too much

Around the Network

Normally I would call BS, but PS4 has been surprising us time and time again, so who knows.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

I think 5 million is too much, but we've been surprised before. That said, I think the PS4 will be within striking distance of the 20M milestone by the end of this year and will easily surpass it by the end of January.

i would normaly disagree but after seeing those weekly numbers on november i am inclined to belive that its possible.

If it sells 5 million then that would be the most consoles sold in a short time span in history
O_O
it will probably be 3.5 million though :(

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
If it sells 5 million then that would be the most consoles sold in a short time span in history
O_O

I keep thinking you're Kapi when look at your avatar

NobleTeam360 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
O_O

I keep thinking you're Kapi when look at your avatar

Kapi is my role model so I follow his ways

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
O_O

Humm, so, you expect 700,000 on week...when last week have sold almost 750,000... and is even undertracked... guys, you don't comprite the PS4 sales power.

And yeah. IT WILL BE THE MOST CONSOLES SOLD IN A SHORT TIME.

I don't see why no...

Kyuu said:
I don't know about 5 million but 4 seems very likely.

4M would already be fantastic really. 

4M-4.5M would be my upper end IMO, 5M would be insane.
If it does those kinds of numbers in December it'll probably be sold out and I think Sony can ship 22M by the end of the year, so the sales by the end of 2014 could be 22M, Sony would be happy.

I think well over 17M is likely by the end of this month, maybe 17.5M.

If Sony announces they'll have shipped 23M by the end of the year 22M sales is guaranteed IMO.