By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will sell 5 million this December

Will PS4 sell 5,000,000 last month of year?

Yes, it will. 146 51.05%

Nope, too much. 139 48.60%

Total:285

1 week: 900,000

2 week: 1,200,000

3 week: 1,500,000

4 week: 1,000,000

5 week: 400,000

And this time i don't write "bold" like in my last prediction:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=190264&page=1

So, even if i know that this are crazy number, i believe.

What do you think? Post you pediction. :D

Around the Network

If that does happen holy fuck. But i just dont see it happening, i dont trust vgc's massive numbers. I think they been over tracking ps4 these past couple of weeks

I think 5 million is too much. 3.5 million for the month is my guess.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Now you jinxed it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

bananaking21 said:
If that does happen holy fuck. But i just dont see it happening, i dont trust vgc's massive numbers. I think they been over tracking ps4 these past couple of weeks

Honesly, even for me the VGChartz number aren't correct, but because are undertracked.

But who know! You prediction?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

they already undertracked PS4 before and now they are trying to catch up properly.

EDIT:I dont expect 5 million but it should around 3-3.5 million.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

kristianity77 said:
I think 5 million is too much. 3.5 million for the month is my guess.

Some like:

1 week 600,000

2 week 850,000

3 week 1,000,000

4 week 750,000

5 week 300,000

?

biglittlesps said:
bananaking21 said:

they already undertracked PS4 before and now they are trying to catch up properly.

EDIT:I dont expect 5 million but it should around 3-3.5 million.

3,000,000 is too low!

is a 600,000 on week, when according to VGC that probabily undertracked PS4 have sold more than 700,000 !!!

There is no reason to think otherwise.

After seeing November numbers, December can be even better, considering PS4 is more European focused console than the competition and the fact that in european sales December is king.....then Hell yes!

After looking at Novembers 22nd PS4 numbers. I have a feeling that 5 million might be too low. I wouldnt be surprised if PS4 sold over 6 million by the end of the year. The numbers for the Ps4 are redonkolous. Even with XB1 price drop, Wii U AAA first party games realeases. The PS4 doesnt seem to be phased by it. However, I really feel bad for the PS Vita. I really really want it to succeed.