By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Water, IGN, and Xenoblade "OH MY!" (with a touch of both Avatars)...

What will ign give xenoblade x and Avatar?

Both 10's 1 6.67%

Both 100's out of 10 2 13.33%

Neither will reach 5.73/10 1 6.67%

Both will not receive rev... 0 0%

Dulfite... you've finall... 1 6.67%

Er...erma....ermagooooooossshhhh!!!! 1 6.67%

*Insert anti Apple comment* 5 33.33%

I've changed my name to Terd Fergesun. 2 13.33%

Veronica Roth > Victoria Secrets 0 0%

I quit everything... yet nothing. 2 13.33%

Total:15
the_dengle said:
sundin13 said:

Most of the water is bonus content instead of core content, however, in X you have mechs which will make exploration and travel much quicker (presumably)

The water is not content. The water is padding meant to make getting to the content take forever.

So are you calling Hyrule field not content? I do not take insult!

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

So are you calling Hyrule field not content? I do not take insult!

Hyrule Field (and more importantly, on-land areas in Xenoblade) has enemies in it.

There is nothing to do in the water in Xenoblade other than hold forward on the control stick. Sometimes for several minutes straight. It is not fun. It is not content. It is tedious padding.

Talking about one of my favorite games of the generation right here. Just because I love this game doesn't mean I'm oblivious to its flaws.

She explained in the review what she didn't like about the water. People are just nitpicking because they don't like that she was critical of a pokemon game. Her review was fine in that I felt she adequately explained why she was critical of the game.