By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo DS Games of 2008 Thread

Sheesh, nice list to start with. Now I just needta make a bunch of money to buy all these with. Can't wait for Rune Factory 2, that kirby one, Crystal Chronicles, and A2.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

Awesome thread! Nice to be reminded of some of the great games coming out. The DS has certainly taken up the role of the PS2 in the RPG, strategy and off-beat game category. Shouldn't the "Shiren the Wanderer" game be on the list or did that get delayed?

Just looking at this list reminds me of how much money is going towards DS games this year and early 09.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Oh, and Luminous Arc 2 might be making it's way here later in the year also.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Very impressive indeed. I didn`t realise just how much money I could end up spending on my DS this year.

Around the Network

Wow, I'm glad I have a DS. Great thread naz, tnx!

I NEED Fire Emblem, I only played as a very bad translated rom.

All DQ: Please come to Europe

Soma Bringer looks like the spiritual successor to Secret of Mana, great.

Advance Wars:DoR and Professor LAyton are awesome games btw.

Wow, awesome !
But there's no way I can play this many JRPG. It's amazing really.
To think I've still not finished FFTA (110+ hours only).
I've started Etrian Odyssey, which is very good. I didn't finish Advance Wars, but it's not my style at all, but I blindly bought it because of IntSys, thinking it would be like FE. Will finish it one day though.
I've still haven't played any Gyakuten Saiban, and the FF IV remake and the 3 DQ all have high interest to me, plus the future DQ IX.
I've tried ToI, but it didn't feel interesting to me, so no buy.
With these games only, I have years of playtime assured with my DS.
The latest Nintendo platforms are awesome for me, really.

Metal Slug 7 is coming to DS too ( It should be a nice addition to DS library ).

Plus there is the ( not direct ) sequel of Puzzle Quest : Galactrix.

EDIT: Also Spore DS ! 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Dang, SE is really busy this year.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

thekitchensink said:
Question: What is a gigabit, and how does it differ from a gigabyte?

Answer: A byte is 8 bits. a gigabit is 2^30 bits. so a gigabyte is 8 times bigger than a gigabit.

1Gbit = 128MByte 

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)