By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Experience Official thread! It's over.

Tagged games:

I'm not really getting my hopes up for any new game announcements but Bloodborne, Tearaway and The Witness should make it a good show for me.

Around the Network

What I need.

1. Uncharted collection.

2. Horizon teaser.

3. Uncharetd 4 gameplay.

GG's new IP is likely to be there as well as Uncharted 4's footage. (although this could be shown the the VGA/VGX awards)

MM's new game aside from Tearaway Unfolded is yet to be presented as well so it might show up.

Gravity Rush HD or Gravity Rush 2 are probably my wild cards, since there were rumors of Bluepoint making a HD remaster and hiring people.

Mega unlikely announcements?

The Last Guardian is one of them as I think this is going to be featured as a surprise in the next E3 hopefully.
Santan Monica's new IP
Sony Bend rumored PS4 project

I am exited for a no-show from Vita. Or perhaps they'll show that Resogun port and then that's it. Sigh.

Oh well. If Ratchet PS4; Type-0 HD and Phantom Pain are there, I suppose I can get hyped.

I just want Ratchet, Please god let there be Ratchet.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I am exited for a no-show from Vita. Or perhaps they'll show that Resogun port and then that's it. Sigh.

Oh well. If Ratchet PS4; Type-0 HD and Phantom Pain are there, I suppose I can get hyped.

Poor Krezzy and his poorer (I'm gonna pretend that I can use thus word in this way) Vita

I just want gameplay from uncharted 4 and at least a mention of the last guardian. Then ill be content

I need Horizon to be there and I want this to be a giant hit! This is a genre that Sony lacks in with their exclusives and could really be something special. There's my overhype for the show.

Much hype!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I just want Ratchet. Anything else is a bonus.