By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What should I buy for my 100th Physical Vita game? UPDATE: Now have 101 Vita No gaemz.

What should be my 100th Physical Vita game?

Disgaea 4 65 36.11%

Mortal Kombat 29 16.11%

Muppets Movie Bollocks 10 5.56%

Akiba's Trip 2 26 14.44%

Natural Doctrine 13 7.22%

FIFA 15 6 3.33%

LEGO Batman 3 13 7.22%

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX 7 3.89%

Invizimals: The Resistance 6 3.33%

Moto GP 14 5 2.78%

Total:180

Looking like it's going to be Disgaea 4 at the moment (thanks guys, that, Akiba's Trip 2 and Natural Doctrine were my preference, but someone in the Vita thread said it should be Muppets so I thought given it's bonus month why not let others pick my game.)

I don't have it on PS3, and PS3 now solely remains for Rock Band. Main home console is Wii U and PS4 so I'm not really buying any new PS3 titles.

I'll be sure to do a new photo once all 100 games are in one place ^_^

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Arcana Hearts 3 Love Max my vote! You cann't get enough of all that cuteness XD

BTW I see You have BBContinum Shift EX, if you enjoyed it, and liked the story plus gameplay.. then Blazblue Chronophantasma MUST BE your 100th game! Aksys/ArkSystemWorks with all their support on Vita deserve it!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Seriously! There is 100 games for the Vita? I would have thought about 60 games all up, not including Japan exclusive games.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Disgaea 4 and Mortal Kombat are both good games.

Nem said:
Disgaea 4 and Mortal Kombat are both good games.

Is a really great game, especially on the Vita since there are so many other better fighting games than the MK port on the handheld.

Was going to imply pity on you since D4 was on PSN recently for 13euros reduced and I picked it up..... but after buying it I think retail might be the way to go, the game is 3.3GB from the off, without including any of the title updates which are probably in the region of 1GB+ so I've actually had to leave it undownloaded, going to wait til my PSN+ runs out some time so that I have some room for it on my card to at least download and then move onto my PC... still in the middle of D3 so no point having the 2 of them digitally on the Vita together I think.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Disgaea, no doubt.

Also damn, you make it look like Vita actually have gaemz!

Vita has had more games than you can shake a stick at for ages now, it's the same stigma that people applied to the PS3 for long after the "No gaemz" argument was long dead and buried in reality. It's a real shame that the Vita is viewed as having no games as well because when you see how well stuff like Minecraft plays on it... the Vita really as a handheld is where you can lose days and weeks to in that single digital game.

Meant to say Mike btw, while I voted for D4 since I love that franchise and it is a great game, Moto GP 13 which was offered as a psn+ title a while back is actually 1 of the 2 psn platinums marked in my sig here, was shocked at how enjoyable that racer was and happily sunk about 20-30 hours into it. Looking at the 2 green reviews that '14 has on metacritic it might not be the worst game to consider for the vita if you have any interest in the often overlooked 2 wheel racing genre.

Also has to be said... Congratz Mike on the huge collection of Vita games, Sony should send you out a 128gb stick for all the saves + patches :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Damn thats a lot. Have you played all of them?

Woah, 100 games on a system that doesn't get games! :O I don't think I've ever owned 100 games on any system.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Congrats on the fine collection. I only have one retail but have lots of digital, ps+ and some purchases hereand there. I spend much more time on my Vita than I thought when I did buy it. No regrets, never looked back.

BTW my vote goes to Akiba

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I would pay to play the Muppets Movie Bollocks any day of the week

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf