By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What should I buy for my 100th Physical Vita game? UPDATE: Now have 101 Vita No gaemz.

What should be my 100th Physical Vita game?

Disgaea 4 65 36.11%

Mortal Kombat 29 16.11%

Muppets Movie Bollocks 10 5.56%

Akiba's Trip 2 26 14.44%

Natural Doctrine 13 7.22%

FIFA 15 6 3.33%

LEGO Batman 3 13 7.22%

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX 7 3.89%

Invizimals: The Resistance 6 3.33%

Moto GP 14 5 2.78%

Total:180

Disgaea 4

Around the Network

*Fights the urge to post "Vita has 100 games?"*

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
*Fights the urge to post "Vita has 100 games?"*

I know right!?

Wiki: As of November 16, 2014, there are 811 total games on this list.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

I know, I know! The system with no games, and I'm about to get my 100th physical title for it. I get my bonus next week, so I'm going to order game number 100.

I'm going to let VGC decide what that title is! So vote up! To see how mean people are on here, I've put a few awful titles on to go with the good stuff. Vote away. :D

I didn't see One Piece Unlimited World Red in your list and that looks good, so I'd say go with that. 

On your list though.  If you don't plan on getting the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat then I'd get the Vita version.  It's worth owning just for the single player mode's storyline.  I've never played Akiba's Trip 2 and heard it was like a worse version of Yakuza, so that'd be my second choice. 

Assuming that you own but have never played any of the Disgaea games, I'd ignore Disgaea 4.  The series is awful imo. 

kupomogli said:

I didn't see One Piece Unlimited World Red in your list and that looks good, so I'd say go with that. 

On your list though.  If you don't plan on getting the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat then I'd get the Vita version.  It's worth owning just for the single player mode's storyline.  I've never played Akiba's Trip 2 and heard it was like a worse version of Yakuza, so that'd be my second choice. 

Assuming that you own but have never played any of the Disgaea games, I'd ignore Disgaea 4.  The series is awful imo. 

One Piece is a good shout. It's certainly one I've been watching (I monitor for price drops and just nip in when games hit the price I'm prepared to pay :))  It's also one I need to make sure I get new due to day 1 DLC in the box.

Around the Network

wow,commited vita fan,good to see

what are your top 3 games out of that list out of interest

Above & Beyond

What would your 100th Vita game need? Clothes? Food?

What do you do for a living?

If you've purchased 99 vita games at this point i think you should just send your money directly to sony.

RCTjunkie said:
What do you do for a living?

A pretty poorly paid job (despite being a Business to Business role for Financial insitutions). However, Vita games are cheap and given I commute 2 hours a day each way, it's the system that I have the most time to play.