By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will the PS4 achieve 50% marketshare by year end? Updated as of 6th December including adjustments

Yes it will manage it in the end of 2014 or early 2015.

Around the Network

hm.. the X1 is doing pretty well right now and the WiiU should see some boost from Smash Bros release, so I think it might not happen this year

Highly unlikely.

XBO is $329 and WiiU will have smash.

Teeqoz said:
Ljink96 said:

What broken english jabs? Are you on something?

But what the hell is the C.O? Competetion?

company???

Aj_habfan said:
Ljink96 said:
Aj_habfan said:
Ljink96 said:
Sure it will. Not sure what good it'll do the C.O. though.

Nothing because C.O. does not stand for anything.  Enough with the broken english jabs you try slipping in to every thread.

You write broken english. And you add irrelevant jabs to your posts. What's not to get? 

It's called constructive criticism. I'm certain PS4 will have 50% but on the other hand what good will it do if they keep posting losses? If everything was all peachy my post would reflect that. Won't post on your threads again sire.

This post has been moderated by axumblade

Around the Network

Have already pass 50% of market...

Ljink96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Ljink96 said:

company???

How is it not good for Sony that the PS4 sells well?

Ljink96 said:

It's called constructive criticism. I'm certain PS4 will have 50% but on the other hand what good will it do if they keep posting losses? If everything was all peachy my post would reflect that. Won't post on your threads again sire.

Constructive criticism? Is Sony reading this thread and learning from your insight?

It's called off-topic. Irrelevant. Like I'm doing now. It's just tiring seeing you bring up thing's like financials in every thread regardless of the topic.

On topic: No. One has USA for now, and Japan is a wash. Europe isn't quite big enough to carry the load.

so damn close!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Teeqoz said:
Ljink96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Ljink96 said:

company???

How is it not good for Sony that the PS4 sells well?

What? I'm done. I'm an idiot.