By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Wants to Know What You Think of Your PS4, and If You Prefer PS4 or Xbox One

Microsoft Wants to Know What You Think of Your PS4, and If You Prefer PS4 or Xbox One

Microsoft is hosting a customer survey. In interesting turn of events, considering that Sony did something rather similar a few weeks ago, they want to know, among other things, what you think of your PS4 console (and of your Xbox One). The survey also inquires on whether you prefer the PS4 or the Xbox One in several areas of interest.

It’s intriguing to see both Microsoft and Sony probing the interest of customers in the rival console, especially considering that we’re getting very close to the Holiday Season. In the end getting in touch with what your customers feel is important, and the fact that this time around the questions are very direct means that both companies definitely pushing, which is ultimately good for us.

One thing is for sure: the NPD numbers for November will be quite interesting, especially considering that Microsoft claimed having the lead in the US for two weeks straight. We should know more about that around the middle of December.

In the meanwhile, you can check out some of the most interesting questions included in the survey below.

Source: NeoGAF

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/11/21/microsoft-wants-to-know-what-you-think-of-your-ps4/

Around the Network

Interesting... feedback is important, I guess. But makes me wonder if they're going to use it for something, like that extensive Metal Gear Rising survey Konami released months after the game was on store.

Strange, tried to do survey but it says that my feedback is already with them....

odd they ask about the price of psn+ but nothing to do with the quality or way that the games are dished out incomparison to Games with Gold.

Also odd to see the "ability to play the most popular ps3 games on ps4" you can't? or are they just talking about TLoU remastered?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

DrDoomz said:
Strange, tried to do survey but it says that my feedback is already with them....

you can just do 1 per 30 days so you've probably done one at the end of last month?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Never done an xbox survey my whole life. Lol. :-p

Wright said:

Interesting... feedback is important, I guess. But makes me wonder if they're going to use it for something, like that extensive Metal Gear Rising survey Konami released months after the game was on store.

I'm sure like most companies they'll spin the data for their advantage, pick and choose which info to release like:

"69% of PS4 owners think Xbox Live is better than PSN." - When in reality the question states you can base it on what they heard and read, they'll include 'Not Sure' into it or something.

Hmm, pie.

DrDoomz said:

I guess the survey "link" was from a neogaf member, who already did survery. When I tried to do it, page said I am not invited. The reason is still unknown.

They listen to PS4 players.... So they can continue fix their features.

From my computer, it said my feedback was already with them. From my phone, it says that I'm not invited to appear on the survey. I haven't been on any Microsoft page in a long time, other than troubleshooting IE11 (because my job finally updated our browser (although I'd prefer Chrome or Firefox) and I wasn't immediately able to find my "Favorites" tab) so I dunno how my feedback is already with them. Then, says I'm not invited??

Now I'm suspicious that they're being highly selective in who's able to take the survey, in order to get favorable results, then spin it to make it seem like XBone > PS4 in any way, shape, or form