By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lines for Pokemon OR/AS, Smash WiiU and amiibo in Mexico

EricFabian said:
wow! Sure Smash is big in Mexico

You don't have idea... also Pokémon, what a huge bomb. 

OT: Huge lines, was only expecting them for the 3DS version

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Now the question is....how many are there for Smash Bros. Wii U, and how many for Pokemon?

forethought14 said:
Now the question is....how many are there for Smash Bros. Wii U, and how many for Pokemon?

Good question.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
forethought14 said:

Good question.

....and how many for both?

forethought14 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:
forethought14 said:

Good question.

That's an even better question.

Around the Network
forethought14 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:
forethought14 said:

Good question.

...and how many for amiibos? :o

Vinniegambini said:
forethought14 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:
forethought14 said:

Good question.

...and how many for amiibos? :o

...and how many for all 3 of them?

Well to answer yous questions the majority of the people posting the pics were lining for smash bros

dang could smash do 1 million first week in US?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Is Smash Bros really this big now!? Damn! I had no idea! With all the doom posts, a Nintendo fan could only expect the worst. I am truly happy for Nintendo and I'll gladly throw my money at em' for Smash and Pokemon ORAS. If only we got the New 3DS. If they wanted to make a killing, they'd released the new 3DS this holiday. Then again, I wonder if the next Mario or Pokemon will be for New 3DS only since it has updated graphical capabilities. That'd lead to one angry install base though.