By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can we just stop with the "too much water" threads?

What do you think about these threads?

They're stupid and repetitive. 35 97.22%

Total:35

I don't get it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

This thread is being critical of other threads just because they have to much water!

That's silly.

I like them, but I also have a dumb sense of humor, I'll admit. The more puns the better! I think the way the meme shot up so fast was crazy. It's kinda funny how a mediocre Pokemon review is all it takes to turn the entire internet against you. Though I suppose it's only natural, it's just one of those things you can't really do.

Never use a racial slur at an NAACP event.
Never act homophobic during a gay pride event.
Never insult Ronald Reagan at a Tea Party convention.
Never talk poorly about Pokemon on the internet.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

mZuzek said:

I mean seriously, we get it already. We don't need a new thread everytime someone wants to talk about it. There were 4 already in the last hour or so, for god's sake.

Oh wait. I just made it worse, didn't I?

The planets in your StarFox sig have too much water! :)

This shit is all over the internet, hahaha

Around the Network

Come on raccoon, water you complaining about?

Too much water in this thread, 7.4/10

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

What are you guys talking about, anyway?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I agree, the quality of threads on this site is getting so watered down from this joke.

mZuzek said:
Metallox said:
What are you guys talking about, anyway?

Well, based on your avatar it's pretty obvious you don't mind some water.

Ughh, tell me already D: I'm dying here!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.