By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The game awards 2014 nominees announced

I'm pretty sure I know what games will win. After such a disappointing year, there's only been a few great games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

This is an outrage.

pokoko said:
This is an outrage.

this cant be taken seriously, especially with categories missing and many games leftout of certain spots :-/

Developer of the Year

Blizzard
Monolith
Nintendo
Telltale Games
Ubisoft Montreal

Can somebody make a list of all the games made from each^ Nintendo has 2 games that are worthy mention by itself, but i dunno wat others had made.

Telltale Games= Walking Dead
Blizzard= DS2?

Hearthstone Game of the year??

Around the Network

Ubisoft as a contender for best developer? yeah right, I'm calling BS on the list.

Ka-pi96 said:
tbone51 said:
Developer of the Year

Blizzard
Monolith
Nintendo
Telltale Games
Ubisoft Montreal

Can somebody make a list of all the games made from each^ Nintendo has 2 games that are worthy mention by itself, but i dunno wat others had made.

Telltale Games= Walking Dead
Blizzard= DS2?

Blizzard: New expansion for both Diablo 3 and WoW, as well as Hearthstone.

Telltale: Walking Dead + The Wolf Among Us

Ubisoft Montreal: Child of Light + Far Cry 4

Monolith: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

So its between Nintendo+Blizzard+Telltale then.... Nintendo Won :P 

Mountain is more like a diorama than a game. How the hell is it up for an award?

Horrible shitty list. Where the fuck is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze? Really, Destiny has a better soundtrack than DK? Lmao!

Seems they're still butthurt they didn't make Metroid instead.

kljesta64 said:
most anticipated game

uncharted 4 ? what adn why the fuck ?

Have you been living under a rock or something? People are hyped as fuck for Uncharted 4. Look at the views on their trailers and the fact that we might get new footage at the December PlayStation event. After The Last of Us, a lot of people are hyped for Naughty Dogs next game.