By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which idea do you like best?

MohammadBadir's 10 66.67%

JEMC's 5 33.33%

Total:15

-snip

Around the Network

but.....but....i already have Natural Doctrine!! :(((((

seriously though this game is a hidden gem (to me at least), surprisingly fun and deserve more attentions

Just more things i can't participate in because i do not post a lot. :(

*Edit* Forget about my idea. As RazorDragon shows later in this thread, my idea is already a real product.

Well, I don't have much imagination, my drawing skills are almost nonexistent and I can't play the prize game as I don't have any of those 3 consoles. But I'll post an idea, just to break the ice.

Of course, given that I have no imagination it will come as no surprise that my idea is based on an existing controller: Nintendo Wii's Nunchuk. I'll be completely honest here, while the Wiimote was very awkward and even uncomfortable to use, I've always felt that the Nunchuk was the complete opposite, it just fitted my hand like no other controller could. It is so comfortable that for my idea I'd use 2, one for each hand (temporaly called left and right) that connect wirelessly between them and with the console.

Obviously each half of the controller (which would be symmetrical) will need more buttons, but they can be added very easily: first by adding a pair of buttons to each side of the stick for "home" and "start" on the right one and "select" and "whatevertheywant" on the left one. Then the big "Z" button would be replaced with a trigger while the small "c" button will disappear because I always find these shoulder buttons a pita.

Anyway, with that design you already have 2 fingers busy (the thumb with the analog stick and the system buttons and the index in the trigger) leaving the other 3 that will rest on the side of the controller free to take care of another 3 buttons, one for each. Again, since both halves of the controller would be symmetrical, the right half will have the buttons on the left and the left half will have the buttons on the right.

The result would be a controller divided in two very comfortable parts that fit very nicely in every hand, that has 2 analog sticks, all the needed system buttons, 2 triggers and 6 buttons. No, there would be no d-pad.

Now that someone has put an idea let's hope someone else does the same, but this time with a good one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!????? tagging this in case i get an idea =P

Around the Network

Tag

Tagging. Out of spite

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I've sketched something, but my Scanner isn't working properly! T-T

This...

oh wait...

JEMC said:

Well, I don't have much imagination, my drawing skills are almost nonexistent and I can't play the prize game as I don't have any of those 3 consoles. But I'll post an idea, just to break the ice.

Of course, given that I have no imagination it will come as no surprise that my idea is based on an existing controller: Nintendo Wii's Nunchuk. I'll be completely honest here, while the Wiimote was very awkward and even uncomfortable to use, I've always felt that the Nunchuk was the complete opposite, it just fitted my hand like no other controller could. It is so comfortable that for my idea I'd use 2, one for each hand (temporaly called left and right) that connect wirelessly between them and with the console.

Obviously each half of the controller (which would be symmetrical) will need more buttons, but they can be added very easily: first by adding a pair of buttons to each side of the stick for "home" and "start" on the right one and "select" and "whatevertheywant" on the left one. Then the big "Z" button would be replaced with a trigger while the small "c" button will disappear because I always find these shoulder buttons a pita.

Anyway, with that design you already have 2 fingers busy (the thumb with the analog stick and the system buttons and the index in the trigger) leaving the other 3 that will rest on the side of the controller free to take care of another 3 buttons, one for each. Again, since both halves of the controller would be symmetrical, the right half will have the buttons on the left and the left half will have the buttons on the right.

The result would be a controller divided in two very comfortable parts that fit very nicely in every hand, that has 2 analog sticks, all the needed system buttons, 2 triggers and 6 buttons. No, there would be no d-pad.

Now that someone has put an idea let's hope someone else does the same, but this time with a good one.

So, basically, what you want is a wireless Razer Hydra without a few buttons?