By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Majora's Mask 3D is doomed to be critically panned...

Toxy said:
... if it wants to go up against credible gaming journalism.

What do you think?

I think that "credible gaming journalism" is a contradiction in terms, right now.

Around the Network

I wonder how many people complaining about IGN's "too much water" comment have actually read what it was in reference too. I thought it was a perfectly valid criticism. The excessive number of water pokemon and incredibly tedious water navigation sections (of which there were many) were my biggest complaint against Emerald. When considering the improvements of Pokemon titles over the last 10+ years, i can't see those issues having ages well at all. That's exactly the kind of thing i want a review to tell me.

If they'd given it an 8 rather than a 7.8 i doubt as many would be complaining ^^ But alas, they stepped into the terrible world of 7's, and thus we must cherry pick their words in order to discredit them.

As well, not an issue for me. I still need to finish Pokemon X, so it'll be a little while before i have to brave those seas again.