By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: Wii “a shadow of its former self”, Vita better than 3DS and others as “best handheld gaming experience”

Tech wise, yes. Vita is the best. If it had half the library the 3DS did then yes it would still be better, but 3DS has more games than you can count it's the king. Plus Pokemon, Zelda, Mario.....

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
small44 said:
i'm a Sony fan but i think Vita one of the worst handheld ever released

What did you think of the PSP then?

One of the best

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Mummelmann said:

These are spokesmen bragging about their products and as for the "jab" at the Wii; I think Reggie's "the competition is boring" is in more poor taste and a lot more silly given the circumstances the market is in right now, not to mention the fact that his statement was purely subjective whereas it cannot be denied that the Wii has seen a severe decline and has nearly disappeared entirely from the market.

No, it's not. It is the same level of BS.. The Vita is not selling and it do not even have games releases in the west. If Sony at least put faith in the Vita as Nintendo do with the Wii U, it would be a far better platform.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

LMAO Vita better than 3DS?
The only thing it's better at is the higher resolution and just above power of NN3DS...... and that doesn't make it better than 3DS in general.

It's fairly obvious Sony gave up on Vita. No point getting it if most of it's games are Not Must -haves (at least, compared to 3DS VAST library.) and when they are also on PS3/4....

Wii U is doing so bad that Sony reps don't even know it exists.

Kidding aside, the first statement is hardly a surprise or unwarranted. Saying the Vita is the best handheld experience, well that highly subjective and I have no doubt that for many it rings true.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Sony you got one right and one wrong 50/50

TruckOSaurus said:
Wii U is doing so bad that Sony reps don't even know it exists.

Kidding aside, the first statement is hardly a surprise or unwarranted. Saying the Vita is the best handheld experience, well that highly subjective and I have no doubt that for many it rings true.

How this could happen?shuhei yoshida owns two wii u and loves them!:P

SubiyaCryolite said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Lawl, sales would say otherwise

If anything, its one of the worst handheld gaming experience in recent memory

What happened to sales != quality

Its still there... The # of quality games on the 3ds, PSP, DS and etc are far greater than on the Vita so yes, worst handheld gaming experience in recent memory

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ka-pi96 said:
small44 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
small44 said:
i'm a Sony fan but i think Vita one of the worst handheld ever released

What did you think of the PSP then?

One of the best

How does that work though?

I mean, the way I see it the Vita's biggest problem is that it's basically a more powerful PSP with some exclusive games. If it can do everything the PSP can do + a little extra, how could that little extra take it from one of the best handhelds to one of the worst?

PSP target  people who want console quality games and it succeed it get most of the big IP's 2 GTA Games,a lot of 3 FF spin off and many FF port,MGS games,Monster hunter and a lot of multiplatform games Vita has none of those just a few games on Vita use it's power.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

No comment...