By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - best fighting game (that you've actually played)

Soul Calibur 2 and SSB:Melee.

When Brawl comes out it'll be that one! And when SC4 comes out, it'll be tied again, atleast that's what i think for me! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Tekken 3 ... its still awesome afther 10 years :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

king of fighters '02??
Super Smash Bros. Melee is the best ever!!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

ChronotriggerJM said:
Why did so many people prefer Soul Caliber 2 to 3? ^^

because 3 didnt get released on gamecube, i assume.

i actually prefer the original, soul blade. just got the most play time out of it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Soul Calibur 2 (Balance was waaay off in SC3). 2-D was Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Around the Network

Street fighter 2 all types...

And a especial mention to: Turtle Fighter for SNES, KOF 98, Killer instinct and World Heroes

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

soul caliber,

but then agian maybe not there was a soul caliber tourment at my college and i got to play the winner later. So I decided to just joke around and press as many buttons as I could as fast as I could, and you what I beat him 7 time in a row. It's awsome but there were so many combination you could just mash button and win.

But I guess I still think its the best

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Super Smash Bros. (64)

Melee's sense of damage never felt as solid as the original's.

On a related note, I've been playing a lot of Melty Blood lately (MBAC).

The DoA games on the xbox, plus the one with tag teams is great.