By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 #6 on Amazon Hourly Best-Sellers, XBO #13 SIGN OF THINGS TO COME?

Looks PS4 has taken the lead again on Amazon, this time by 7 spots so its unlikely to change in 5 minutes. Do you guys think this is a sign of things to come? Could PS4 + GTA V + TLOU blow up the charts on Amazon? People seem to like XBOs lower price but AC Unity doesn't seem like its going to be a hit.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12

If you need more proof of holiday purchase intent may I have you look at the Amazon Wishlist? Ps4 is #1 on that chart and it doesn't include any free game. (XBO Unity bundle is #4)

Around the Network

It is outselling the Xbone since early this week...

The Destiny bundle is boosting in the chartz too.

I smell a storm coming :p

Well, things have taken an interesting turn...

PS4 + GTA V + TLOU will be the TOP seller SKU at Black Friday.

Take may words

Around the Network

even though it's too early, it tells more about ps4 potential to sell better in the long run than xbox one. xbox one 329 (2 games included) should be ahead of a regular sku (399), it should be a no contest.

Angelv577 said:
even though it's too early, it tells more about ps4 potential to sell better in the long run than xbox one. xbox one 329 (2 games included) should be ahead of a regular sku (399), it should be a no contest.

Yeah the fact that a $399 PS4 can outsell a $350 XBO with free games at any time of the year is very telling.

ethomaz said:
It is outselling the Xbone since early this week...

The Destiny bundle is boosting in the chartz too.

No, it wasn´t until this morning.

If it was, we would have had 'n' threads like this.

That's the reason for this bump in the ranking

iTechHeads said:
Angelv577 said:

Yeah the fact that a $399 PS4 can outsell a $350 XBO with free games at any time of the year is very telling.

Not really sure what to make of it... but I still can not come to grips with the fact that any console is selling.  Especially with the 399.99 PS4 Black Friday being advertised right now.  My sister just got an Xbox One and I tried to tell her to wait.  I don't understand why people are so impatient.