By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Costco has xbox one unity bunduru for $334.99 right now.

Did they ever start selling x360s again? For awhile it's been, X1, ps3 & ps4 there

Around the Network

What's a bunduru?

Also someone seems to have been quite rough with those boxes. The one in the top right actually looks like its sellotaped shut.

This is actually the worst bundle since Unity turned out to be so bad even though Black Flag is pretty good. The Sunset Overdrive and COD; AW bundles are a lot better. And even with the games online issues the one day MCC bundle from Walmart is a better deal.

Dallinor said:
What's a bunduru?

Also someone seems to have been quite rough with those boxes. The one in the top right actually looks like its sellotaped shut.

Yeah those boxes look pretty rough.  You would think that Costco handles their merchandise better since their workers actually make pretty good wages.  I would expect the boxes to look like that at Walmart.  Also bunduru is a South Park reference from last year.  Episodes 7, 8 and 9 form last year made fun of the launch of the X1 and PS4.

Costco is a Canadian Membership Club store. Hate visiting the place since it's always packed daily with baby boomers and barely any parking. Still, a great place for a cheap lunch in the summer.

Around the Network

Even the AI in unity wouldnt buy this.

brighat said:
Costco is a Canadian Membership Club store. Hate visiting the place since it's always packed daily with baby boomers and barely any parking. Still, a great place for a cheap lunch in the summer.

I live in chicago Yo. So it is also in America

Chris Hu said:
Dallinor said:
What's a bunduru?

Yeah those boxes look pretty rough.  You would think that Costco handles their merchandise better since their workers actually make pretty good wages.  I would expect the boxes to look like that at Walmart.  Also bunduru is a South Park reference from last year.  Episodes 7, 8 and 9 form last year made fun of the launch of the X1 and PS4.

The only part that was damaged on the box was the outer sleeve. However this was mostly likely damaged during transport. Some forklift drivers are asses, I know, I drive trucks.

padib said:
Dallinor said:
What's a bunduru?

I think japanese replace their 'l's with 'r' or an in between 'r' and 'd' and ad a 'u' at the end to emulate the 'dle' sound, because their 'u's are more soft.

@OP. Those poor, uninformed Costco shoppers.

DJEVOLVE said:
Chris Hu said:
Dallinor said:
What's a bunduru?

The only part that was damaged on the box was the outer sleeve. However this was mostly likely damaged during transport. Some forklift drivers are asses, I know, I drive trucks.

On some of those it looks like more then just the sleeve is in a bit of a rough shape.   Too bad that the Sunset Overdrive and COD: AW bundles are somewhat limited with those two you get a better game a unique looking console and a unique looking box not just a sleeve that is put over the regular box.