By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is picking up Watch Dogs U tomorrow? Why?

Buying it

Tomorrow 32 5.83%

Next week 14 2.55%

Around holidays 41 7.47%

Next year 28 5.10%

Eventually 110 20.04%

never 238 43.35%

See results 86 15.66%

Total:549

There is no 'I might get it option/maybe'.

I am gauging to see whether or not the game is worth the purchase seeing as the game is only okay to begin with.
From what I can tell, we are either getting a gimped version, an overpriced version due to the other platform version's of the game decreasing in price, or both.

Around the Network

I'm not getting it, already own it for PS4 and X1, don't want to play through it a third time.

spurgeonryan said:
toot1231 said:
i will never support ubisoft ever again

Why  not? When have they ever let you down? Even the new Unity game has a solid 70-75 Metacritic score. That is far from being a bad game. Just not on par with their  old games I am told.

LOL, Ubisoft has been screwing gamers over this gen (especially nintendo fans and PC gamers) more than EA. As a nintendo fan I will never buy a game from them unless its used (so they get 0 money). I'd love rayman but I'd get it used. I could care less about anything else they bring out. I hope everything flops for them so they go bankrupt already.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Probably next week

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

If I ever pick it up, it'll be when I impulse buy it for under $20. That's not likely though, I generally don't like games like Watch Dogs.

NNID: TheCCluc

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
KdxlavkdX said:
I'm not getting it, already own it for PS4 and X1, don't want to play through it a third time.

This actually makes me even more confident that I should pick it up right away tonight! you played through it twice? That good ehh?

I really liked the story & the gameplay was decent, I only got the X1 version for the achievements :p

Never. Even if i didn't had a problem with Ubisoft recent way of doing things or the whole Watch Dogs U tragedy, i would still not pick it.

I have smash, Cap. Toad, Bayonetta 2 and Dragon Age 3 (PC) to get this month, and that is a lot already.

spurgeonryan said:
toot1231 said:
i will never support ubisoft ever again

Why  not? When have they ever let you down? Even the new Unity game has a solid 70-75 Metacritic score. That is far from being a bad game. Just not on par with their  old games I am told.

Assassins creed 1 on the PC was a buggy unoptimized mess.

Prince of persia 2008 PC was really dissapointing coming from the greatness of sands of time.

Assassins creed 4 wii u is the same way as assassins creed 1 ive experienced several scenes where the cutscene will not load at all or the game will just crash.

I probably have more games by them but im not looking through.

not a single game (since like 2002) I own from ubisoft was worth any price i paid. they make shit games and everything about them is absolute trash.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I'm not getting it.

I sold my Wii U a year ago and never looked back.

So far, PS4 has been a better fit for me.

i already played it on PS4 and thought it was a decent game but i might give the Wii U version a shot if the port is good and when its like 10 to 20 bucks.