By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA pre-order's 15 NOV 2014: Nintendo domination

Ninsect said:
Funny that Smash has almost 3 times the pre-orders of GTA PS4 but ultimately will sell less in its FW

well na launch vs ww launch so of course it will

if eu and jp launched same day smash could win or be close

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
Funny that Smash has almost 3 times the pre-orders of GTA PS4 but ultimately will sell less in its FW

I'm talking US only. No way is GTAV PS4 going to sell less than 600k in the USA imo. The PS3 version did several millions in the US alone.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

I'm talking US only. No way is GTAV PS4 going to sell less than 600k in the USA imo. The PS3 version did several millions in the US alone.

with a 25 million install base

but yeah ik its undertracked but I say 1.5 million first week at best in US

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

Install base doesn't mean that much when talking about huge franchises. I mean, I know it will be down on the PS3 version but it's not going to sell only 10% of it lol!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

Install base doesn't mean that much when talking about huge franchises. I mean, I know it will be down on the PS3 version but it's not going to sell only 10% of it lol!

1.5 million launch in US seems resonable doesnt it

its a remake after all

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

its a remake after all

Well I think a bit less than that FW lol but 2nd week will be huge too due to the official BF bundle. I'm going to say about 800k on PS4 FW with another ~500-600k the week after.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

its a remake after all

Well I think a bit less than that FW lol but 2nd week will be huge too due to the official BF bundle. I'm going to say about 800k on PS4 FW with another ~500-600k the week after.

makes sense

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Ninsect said:

lol what?

This chart is wrong, Senran Kagura SV has been on the market for one month.

And Smash is certainly not ahead of GTAV

Ninsect said:

You never know.......!if amazon is an indicator...then yeah!Smash bros is constantly above gta which is 6th and releases tommorow.

ssbu is third above pokemon sapphire:P