By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking November 10- November 16

ktay95 said:
Wonder if Dengeki Bunko is good enough for 100k FW, would be pretty damn awesome.
Really want to import it but Im not a fan of 2D Sprite Fighters, they feel weird to me compared to games like Tekken.

If you mean ps3 and ps vita combined it is definitly possible, I will get the game first on PS3 and I like the game not realy because of gameplay but mainly because of characters :D

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Well its going to sell well, but i dont know well you think it was suppose to sell? SM3DW first weekwas 100k, a spin off from it was never going to be close, and i doubt anybody expected it too. In the COMG Thread nobody was talking about it like the usual games there (or suppose to be). IF it did 40k, i be extremely happy tbh

Its also a highly budget title that had no need for excessive new asset development (mostly bosses and some minor affects) and the main development time/requirement was in creativity. A fraction of the SM3DW sales would be more than enough for this type of title to justify its existence, and 40k would be pretty amazing for a "small" spin-off like this.

nanzano said:
ktay95 said:
Wonder if Dengeki Bunko is good enough for 100k FW, would be pretty damn awesome.
Really want to import it but Im not a fan of 2D Sprite Fighters, they feel weird to me compared to games like Tekken.

If you mean ps3 and ps vita combined it is definitly possible, I will get the game first on PS3 and I like the game not realy because of gameplay but mainly because of characters :D

Well yeah, best character line up in a fighter =D

Should be a nice boost for PS4.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Captain Toad!

Around the Network

I've slowly noticed that Tsutaya often ends up oddly Sony stacked relative to the sales that ultimately come out in total. I wonder why that is...

Wow... I expected much more from Captain Toad tbh.
Well it's just Japan. Let's see how it does in the rest of the world.

nooo :'(

my cute, happy and adorable Toad, hopefully it will do better over time and in the West

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

nanzano said:

Playstation domination? we don't see this quite often in holiday season lol

The Playstation ecosystem just gets a lot more new releases. Nintendo can't compete any more on this...

Never seen such a big discrepancy between Tsutaya and COMG. But we know that One Piece had some awful start, so Tsutaya is wrong. Also I don't see those PS4 verisons so high...

Come Yui, Mommy gives you a hug. Forget about those Tsutaya drunkards

Damn! I dont know if Nintendo can win Japan anymore.

Even Ps4 releasing games like this, it still tops the charts.

The wii u gets hardly any games, but when they do, they hardly sell.

Pocky Lover Boy!