By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Megaoverlord12 said:
I forgot to turn off items. Should I restart the room?

well if we are playing friendlys then no problem we turn them off in the next turn

Around the Network

Seeing as I don't see ya on the rankings, we'll do friendlies.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:

alright but just so you know i'm number 2 on the ranking :D

Mike321 said:
PixelPerfect said:
Mike321 said:
PixelPerfect said:
Mike321 said:
PixelPerfect said:
Mike321 said:
PixelPerfect said:
Mike321 said:
PixelPerfect said:
Alright!

I've had trouble the past few days being available at times but no longer!
Anyone willing to go a match for the next about 4 hours I'm on.

If I'm not, you have permission to slap me.

Happy Smashing :)

i'm available if you are still around here

Yeah sure, want to go some friendlies then?  What's your NNID?

It's AlphaMen, i'll wait for you to add me

Alright, sent it

ok i just accepted your friend request so lets have some matches

Do you want to staart the lobby or do you want me too?

i'll do it

Hey those were some great matches man!  Guess I have more practicing to do.

yeah good games pixel, one friendly advise, try not to roll a lot because it gets predictable but other than that pretty good

Yeah, guess that's what I get for playing For Glory so much.  I don't have too many people to play with though so it's always nice to get some practice in with someone skilled.

Mike321 said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

I saw that after the fact, ah well... What happened?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:
Mike321 said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

I saw that after the fact, ah well... What happened?

yeah sorry i was going to pick up the omega form of willy's castle but hey i mess up, if you want to keep playing the room is still up

PixelPerfect said:
Mike321 said:

yeah good games pixel, one friendly advise, try not to roll a lot because it gets predictable but other than that pretty good

Yeah, guess that's what I get for playing For Glory so much.  I don't have too many people to play with though so it's always nice to get some practice in with someone skilled.

hehe don't worry i practice a lot in for glory too, but hey if you want to play another time just let me know

Mike321 said:
PixelPerfect said:
Mike321 said:

hehe don't worry i practice a lot in for glory too, but hey if you want to play another time just let me know

Thanks.  It's getting late but maybe I'll go a round tomorrow.

Alright, I'd prefer to end on a high note. You're wicked good, especially at punishing. Side note: What controller do you use?

Megaoverlord12 said:

Alright, I'd prefer to end on a high note. You're wicked good, especially at punishing. Side note: What controller do you use?

thanks dude you are pretty good too, i could not get a gamecube adapter so i bought the pdp fight pad controller it works really well. i assume you use a gamecube controller, right?