By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Whew! Alrighty then. That was fun! I have to go, but we can do friendlies later if you want. 2-1 My Toon Link and Sonic vs. Larvax ZSS and Ness

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

Nice! That was 2-1 for Megaoverlord12

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

TruckOSaurus! I haven't fought you yet! I challenge you!

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
TruckOSaurus! I haven't fought you yet! I challenge you!

I accept but will probably have to face you tomorrow.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

I accept but will probably have to face you tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Around the Network

Anyone here willing to go a match?

PixelPerfect said:

If you're still here we could do some friendlys, but after 7 hours thats not likely lel.

Einsam_Delphin said:
PixelPerfect said:

If you're still here we could do some friendlys, but after 7 hours thats not likely lel.

If your still up to it I'm ready to go. :)

PixelPerfect said:

I'm up and game. Challenge or friendly?

Megaoverlord12 said:
PixelPerfect said:

I'm up and game. Challenge or friendly?

Actually, it's kind of late now where I am.  Are you up to it tomorrow?