Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Does anyone else play on smashladder? I've been having some fun on there and there are some really tough opponents?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
Does anyone else play on smashladder? I've been having some fun on there and there are some really tough opponents?

I'll make sure to check it out but if they're tough for you what hope is there for me?

Signature goes here!

Off topic but smash bros related: How is the replay feature for Smash Bros. Wii U? In what ways can you change the camera around?

t3mporary_126 said:
Off topic but smash bros related: How is the replay feature for Smash Bros. Wii U? In what ways can you change the camera around?

Ive only used it once and all I remeber doing was focusing on specific characters. Also have no idea if they will allow me to move it onto HDD or upload to YT. It really needs its own SSBTV like MK8 had.

Anyone online and up for a match? Stefl?

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
t3mporary_126 said:

Ive only used it once and all I remeber doing was focusing on specific characters. Also have no idea if they will allow me to move it onto HDD or upload to YT. It really needs its own SSBTV like MK8 had.

Well eventually they'll release an update that allows us to share them with friends.

I finally got the game!! My NNID is Anfebious.

I won't be playing online until Nintendo solves that system breaking issue though.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Einsam_Delphin said:

Well eventually they'll release an update that allows us to share them with friends.

Are you up for some friendlies?

You're due for a whoopin'.

Anfebious said:

I won't be playing online until Nintendo solves that system breaking issue though.

System breaking issue?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Anfebious said:

System breaking issue?

Apparently.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=194359&page=1#