By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - $59.99 3dsXl and Wii U from sears

VanceIX said:
Already gone :(

Just match the price at Walmart. 

Around the Network

Sears refused to honor the price even with the 3DS and Wii U in stock locally for me.

WHY CAN'T MY COUNTRY HAVE THIS SHIIIIIIIT!!! Q.Q

Came for cheap 3ds, left with disappointment ;~;

anyone with proof of this working

Around the Network
Muffin31190 said:

Check the OP for my pic with receipt 

and http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=934066

60$ for a WiiU + Two games.

Well, that's something that would beat sony and microsoft for this holidays...lol...

it was a mistake in Sears site not sure for how long. darn i should have gotten those deals. great for those who have got it. Sears site don't have a price on the Wii U SMBU bundle and 3Ds 59.99 is not available anymore.

Muffin31190 said:

Yes but I have a surprise for everyone. My Wal-Mart saw my phone and couldn't believe it except he didn't have the advertised bundle so he gave me the last Mario kart 8 bundle he had :O 

I would post a pic on here but I don't know how. If anyone does please let me know so I can post for everyone to see this :) 

For a price match, I know store associates ask you to show them on your phone to see the price. But what if they ask to see the actual product page? If you click OP's link you see $59.99. If they don't ask you to click for product page, then you are good (page shows $199.99). However it seems risky to make the drive for some of us.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)