By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 360 Sales Bet - Supply Issue and March - Right Forum this time

smbu2000 said:
Does NPD break stuff down by individual weeks? How would you know which system won which weeks, especially if they happen to be close for some of March?

Could just do for the whole month for those wanting NPD instead. By the way gebx will win if my retail birdies are right.

Around the Network

VGChartz figures are 100% accurate. You should use figures on here because they are spot on.

elnino334 said:
smbu2000 said:
Does NPD break stuff down by individual weeks? How would you know which system won which weeks, especially if they happen to be close for some of March?

Could just do for the whole month for those wanting NPD instead. By the way gebx will win if my retail birdies are right.

Did your birdies warned you about PS3 beating 360 in January? I don't think so, no one expected until a week before NDP data when MS starts blaming "shortages" for a bad month.

I think the PS3 is going to surprise us all this year. Even in NA.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

smbu2000 said:

Only ioi offers weekly numbers

@elnino - Don't scare people away!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

krik said:
elnino334 said:
smbu2000 said:

Did your birdies warned you about PS3 beating 360 in January? I don't think so, no one expected until a week before NDP data when MS starts blaming "shortages" for a bad month.

I think the PS3 is going to surprise us all this year. Even in NA.

So why not join the bet and help me get banned for an extra week??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

I'll join but here are my conditions.

A. This bet isn't the cause of my ban
B. If you win I start insulting you and trolling
C. The insult and troll ban that I will receive is only for one week.

That way you won't be the reason for my ban. I will be the cause. I don't like putting my fate in the hands of others.

and I'm not entering the bet because I think you will lose. I'm entering it to up the anty for you. Kinda like bidding on something you know someone else wants.

PooperScooper said:

I'll join but here are my conditions.

A. This bet isn't the cause of my ban
B. If you win I start insulting you and trolling
C. The insult and troll ban that I will receive is only for one week.

That way you won't be the reason for my ban. I will be the cause. I don't like putting my fate in the hands of others.

and I'm not entering the bet because I think you will lose. I'm entering it to up the anty for you. Kinda like bidding on something you know someone else wants.

I'm sorry but that is one of the stupidest things i've ever read.  If you enter a ban bet you get banned for losing.  If you don't want to give him the "satisfaction" of knowing he caused you to be banned then don't enter the bet.  The whole point of public ban bets is for bragging rights and how you caused others to be banned. 

heh good start on the bet :)

lol. After this weeks number, i doubt you get another taker for your bet.

Well...gbex has one the first week...

Gebx: 1/3
Others: 0/2

Well see what happens next week.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits