By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Comparing Ps4's first year exclusives vs Ps3

KLXVER said:
The PS3 line-up is crap? Uncharted, Resistance and Heavenly Sword beats anything new the PS4 has had up to this point imo.

Agreed.  I mean the PS4 line-up is still great, but imo Resistance + Uncharted Trumps pretty much everything.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
GTAexpert said:
VanceIX said:
PS3 lineup is crap, you say? From what I can see, the PS3 library is vastly superior...

What's so much better about any of PS3's first year exclusives? Infamous: Second Son alone beats any of them, and Driveclub, despite its server issues, has very good gameplay. Only thing that's better about the PS3's lineup is FPS (Resistance: FOM is better than KZ: SF), racers (Driveclub, in spite of its good gameplay, isn't as good as MotorStorm) and hack n slash (PS4 doesn't have any yet).

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knack

So the PS3 had a better platformer line-up as well.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. LBP is amazing.

Captain_Tom said:
Teeqoz said:

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knack

What does LBP have to do with this? It doesn't release in the PS4's first year, and besides, it's not a PS4 exclusive

I'll take ps3s exclusives over ps4s, ratchet and clank and uncharted put it over alone.  Shows how lackluster ps4 exclusive support has been IMO. 

Teeqoz said:
Captain_Tom said:
Teeqoz said:

What does LBP have to do with this? It doesn't release in the PS4's first year, and besides, it's not a PS4 exclusive

Misread your post lol sorry!

Around the Network

edit: dp

ps3's lineup was much better. which is made all the more impressive by the fact that ps3 was hard to develop for, had bad and late dev kits, and was exotic. and then we have ps4, which is easy to develop for had timely dev kit and tools. and most of the PS4 games, are old IPs, while ps3 had new fresh IPs.

Resistance: FoM >> Killzone: SF       ((new IP vs old ip, and KZ:SF was 2nd worse console game in the series)
Uncharted: DF  >> InFamous: SS      (new ip vs old ip, and it wasinferior to infamous 2),& uncharted is still a great game even by todays standards 
MotorStorm> DriveClub               (DC haas the potential to be better than MS, but right now its not), new ip vs new ip
Ratchet& Clank>> Knack             (old vs new ip)

I was the inspiration behind this thread ;)

PS3 Had the better next gen line up

PS3 SLAUGHTERS the PS4's first year.

PS3 had a better line up.

PS3 only did everything. It had games and no games at the same time. The thing was unreal!