By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Far Cry 4 on PS4 – Bullshots VS. Actual in-game graphics comparison

I don't know if those "before" shots are supposed to be PS4, but the PS4 shots don't really look that good.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Streams of people playing the game have looked just fine.

the funny thing is a lot of people keep falling for it :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Boy this has been a great week.

I don't think my dad will buy this then. That's too bad, I can't buy any 16+ games yet.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Well good that it is a PC game then. Would never get this for PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

At this point, you've just gotta assume that Ubisoft is lying whenever they advertise a game. They did this with Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Unity, and now this.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ubisoft has always released bullshots for their games. People only really started to take notice after the whole Watch Dogs fiasco

Well thank god this is not actually that bad, I hope the PC version looks like the before screenshots, considering the ps4 version looks good but the light, and all that blur effect wft o.o

Am I missing something? The PS4 shots look gorgeous. Anyone who doesn't think they look good may want to consider an eye exam. Have you seen the game in motion? Beautiful. Same goes for Watch Dogs and AC Unity. Say what you want about the gameplay and the glitches......anyone who says these games look like crap needs new glasses. Makes me wonder if we're looking at the same game.

Ugh, this is why I rarely post on boards. The snooty attitude is insane.