By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5: Guardians Beta Gameplay

curl-6 said:

Doesn't look that much better than Halo 4 graphically.

Level design seems uninspired too.

That's arena design level. Not Battlefield or COD level.

Around the Network

Ground pound looks pretty damn sweet.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

On the plus side, while I'm still annoyed they gave in to the ADS epidemic, at least it doesn't make hipfire useless like it does in games like COD.
I hate that in almost every modern shooter you have to ADS to hit anything, even when its ten meters in front of you.

Remove ADS (smart scope), ground pound, and get rid of sprint in favor of increased movement. :)

Looks pretty solid, wish it was more dated :P

iceland said:
Remove ADS (smart scope), ground pound, and get rid of sprint in favor of increased movement. :)

I really wish people would stop with this request. Not sprinting is super boring. Played CE Big Team multiplayer today and almost fell asleep.

Around the Network

Looks sweet. Cant wait for the beta...

As long as I can BR 4 shot somebody without having to zoom in then that makes it better than any other ADS shooter out there.

jlmurph2 said:
iceland said:

I really wish people would stop with this request. Not sprinting is super boring. Played CE Big Team multiplayer today and almost fell asleep.

I'm just saying what I would like, at least they made sprinting more punishable. I actually love no sprint Halo but it's not a big of a deal to me as other things.

Shadow1980 said:
"ADS" appears to be entirely cosmetic. None of the penalties associated with not zooming in ADS games are present. No movement penalty. Hip fire is just as accurate. 

This is how it should be.

ADS in most shooters is fucking shit, forcing you to stick the gun up to your face to hit anything more than a meter away, such an unnecessary pain in the arse.

i have little hope for the multiplayer, hopefully i'm wrong but for now this is a rent