By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did Sony get too cocky not matching the Xbone's price drop this holiday season?

withdreday said:
riderz13371 said:
Sony effed up here in Canada...All they've done is raised the price to $449...They're releasing a bundle here for $449 with GTA V and TLOU, but I've already played both games...Sure you could sell them, but ATM the best you can get for TLOU digital code is like 25$ and I have no idea what GTA V will go for...Maybe 40-50$ since new releases are 70$ in Canada (Thanks next gen gaming!!)

I was really hoping for a Far Cry 4 bundle, but I doubt that will be happening now.

I heard about the price hike in CA...that blows.

And yeah I doubt there will be a Far Cry bundle as well. But you guys do have Walmart up their, right? Maybe Far Cry 4 will be a part of one of their value bundles soon after it's released.

Yeah there's Walmart here. I hope you're right, because really thats the only game on next gen that I was looking forward to and I was really hoping for some sort of bundle this holiday. 

Around the Network
withdreday said:
TeKKno said:
Welp PS4 is back above the X1 with the AC bundle going down and PS4 going up as expected on amazon.I knew the hype would only last the first two weeks that the bundles released.With the PS4 black friday bundles things will continue like it has for the entire year.
Nighthawk117 said:

withdreday said:

Nearly everyone I know is getting Xbones now because of the recent price cuts and the Ass Creed Unity bundle has been on top of the PS4 on Amazon for about 2 weeks now.

Newsflash for Monday, Nov. 17 at 10:00pm EST...

XB1 Ass Creed Bundle is at #13...........

And PS4 is at......................................................#12 !!!!!!!

Cue the new PS4 Amazon sales threads............

Didn't even notice.

I guess Sony is a bit lucky that AssCreed Un has turned out to be a complete pile of ass.

LOL I would not call it lucky just more people want PS4 and no price cut or bundle will change that.Most people that were going to buy an X1 would obviously buy it during the price cut when the bundles first launch.Now things are going back to normal.When I was in the store I saw plenty of COD and AC bundles.

People who have friends with PS4s already will get PS4 just to be able to play online with friends, same goes for xone. A $50 difference won't matter. What he price drop has done is convince a lot of people that always planned on getting an xone to buy finally buy it.

And the Xbone just bet the PS4 in November. Hate to say I told you so...