By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Films/books that made you cry.

Wizard of Oz.
I mean, the slow and painful scene where the old lady melted was just oh so sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
The only film/TV that makes me cry is the episode of futurama called "Jurrasic Bark". It makes me cry everytime I see it, if you don't cry during that episode you have no soul.

Have you seen the "Luck of the Fryish"?
I found that episode better than "Jurrasic Bark".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

last weeks Lost episode :)

Flow said:
A movie about a robot looking for love, when i was a child, can't remember the name, I was very young.

And what about music? I never cry in sad situations but I remember that something sad happened and "just feel better" by santana and steven tyler was playing, and the emotion that music gave me with the sad things around i just wasn't able to control myself.

Well it is more that the music just pushes you than is the actual cause for sadness, Had you had a perfectly normal day and then listened to the same song it probably wouln't have made you cry.

yeah the green mile always makes me cry aswell and the pursuit of happieness

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Flow said:
A movie about a robot looking for love, when i was a child, can't remember the name, I was very young.

And what about music? I never cry in sad situations but I remember that something sad happened and "just feel better" by santana and steven tyler was playing, and the emotion that music gave me with the sad things around i just wasn't able to control myself.

Well it is more that the music just pushes you than is the actual cause for sadness, Had you had a perfectly normal day and then listened to the same song it probably wouln't have made you cry.

Yeah but there is people that cry just by listening to a song. And i get deep emotions listening to music but not enough to cry.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Films-Titanic and The Notebook

Books-The Book Thief, Half Blood Prince, and The Glass Castle.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

(eilataN) said:
Dumbo made me cry. well, lots of movies make me cry XP but Dumbo the most!

I forget about all these cool Disney films.... Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, 101 dalmatians.

Not many of the Disney films after Pocahontas were any good... at least not many without Pixar being involved, Toy Story still rocks.

I remember finding Beauty and the Beast frightening when I was young.

Welcome to VGC by the way, I presume your name is Natalie.

Tha passion Of Jesus, made me cry a lot...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Where the Red Fern Grows
Test of Twins (or whatever the final book of the Dragonlance twins trilogy was).