By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now that the new Assassins Creed game is just mediocre, will Ubisoft dump it on the Wii U as well and say "Your Welcome" to fans?

Nate4Drake said:
AC : parity would perform like sh.. on WiiU, look at the perf of PS4 and XBox One. Ubi could do a great Game on PS4, and look at what they did... some of the worst devs lately...

Actually it would run way better on Wii U. Because they wouldn't have an illusion of hardware power in the first place and would drop the performance eating features from the start.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I hope not: I want Nintendo to continue funding more games exclusively tailored to the WiiU.

spurgeonryan said:
Skidmore said:

With all that crazy 60fps mania, what do a developer have in mind when they publish a highly antecipated game with such bad Framerate.

If the game was in the Wii U, everyone would say that it was bad hardware.

That is why it is a perfect match! Wii U gets old ports or half assed games from third parties. That is why we should have gotten this, but not the new CoD.

That was one year ago reality.

Let's face the new reality. Wii U getting exclusives from Third Parties funded by Nintendo with 90+ metacritic score, that no one buys. And after that starts crying that U have no games.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

If Unity dips below 20 FPS frequently on PS4/XBOne, I can't imagine how poorly it would run on Wii U.

I don't care much for critics but it currently has an 81 on metecritic is that considered mediocre now?

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
kupomogli said:
JazzB1987 said:

20 FPS ports are one of the reasons why Nintendo fans dont buy third party crap.

Ocarina of Time was a locked 20fps.

And it's also a 15 year old game.

That doesn't matter.  You develop the game around the hardware, not the year.  Even back then 30fps and 60fps were a priority among developers. 

Here's a list of games during the fifth gen that ran at a solid 60fps or could hit 60fps. 

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?26920-Games-with-3D-graphics-running-at-60-fps-5th-Generation-Consoles

Rafux said:
I don't care much for critics but it currently has an 81 on metecritic is that considered mediocre now?

That's on PS4, with 13 reviews where it actually got a 10/10 out of nowhere.

Xbox One version is the one Ubisoft sent officially for reviewers. It is at 76 now, with 38 reviews.

In this industry, most of the time, mediocre games get between 65-75. So yea, it is close. And that's because reviewers didn't knew the price of the boost.

Sorry I don't like garbage on my good console

vkaraujo said:
Rafux said:

That's on PS4, with 13 reviews where it actually got a 10/10 out of nowhere.

Xbox One version is the one Ubisoft sent officially for reviewers. It is at 76 now, with 38 reviews.

In this industry, most of the time, mediocre games get between 65-75. So yea, it is close. And that's because reviewers didn't knew the price of the boost.

mediocre is actually like a 5/10 or 6/10 a 7 is good, 8 is among the best of the year and 9 or 10 is only for true classics. at least on my mind

They can keep that mediocre franchise. Give us a sequel to ZombiU or GTFO!