By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

GribbleGrunger said:
Ninsect said:
Something like PS4 doubled XB1 or? Nah I don't think so

There's only two possibilities: The PS4 beat the XB1 by a huge margin (that's almost laughable) or the Wiiu beat the XB1.

edit: Or the XB1 beat both!

Maybe 3DS beat Xbox?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Ninsect said:

There's only two possibilities: The PS4 beat the XB1 by a huge margin (that's almost laughable) or the Wiiu beat the XB1.

Or the Vita was the #1 selling system in the US for October. *Runs away*

GribbleGrunger said:
Ninsect said:

No chance WiiU beat XB1 so I'm going to say PS4 beat XB1 by a huge margin...if this guy even knows something we don't. He might just mean that since it's NPD night, tonight will be entertaining (as always on NPD night)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

GribbleGrunger said:
Seece said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Seece said:

huh?

It's a mod on Gaff who think we'll be highly amused with the NPD.

Uh huh, why should we care/what relevance is this?

He's talking about NPD. This is an NPD thread. He clearly knows something ahead of the released numbers ... but what it is, we don't know.

I very much doubt he does, the report releases at 6.30pm Pacific.

Ninsect said:

No chance WiiU beat XB1 so I'm going to say PS4 beat XB1 by a huge margin...if this guy even knows something we don't. He might just mean that since it's NPD night, tonight will be entertaining (as always on NPD night)

That's not how Bish works. He definitely knows something or at least a little birdy has hinted something to him.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Seece said:

Public release.

The call report start 2 hours early but you can just talk about that after 6.30pm Pacific.

Tagging in, might get interesting

ethomaz said:

Seece said:

Public release.

The call report start 2 hours early but you can just talk about that after 6.30pm Pacific.

Yes that's what I meant.

His post was 19 minutes before the subscriber release.

Aura7541 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Ninsect said:

Or the Vita was the #1 selling system in the US for October. *Runs away*

We wish.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

GribbleGrunger said:
Ninsect said:

That's not how Bish works. He definitely knows something or at least a little birdy has hinted something to him.

No way WiiU > XB1 or XB1 > PS4, the gaps will be hefty. Bayo > Sunset he could be projecting, but then we have that here as well ... other than that what exactly could be interesting and out of the norm?

Vita > WiiU?