By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne delayed to march (PAL only?)

Bloodborne release date moves to March 2015

From Software’s PS4 epic needs a little more time in the oven

Hi everyone. As many of you know, earlier this year we announced that our forthcoming PS4 game, Bloodborne, would launch in February 2015. Unfortunately, I’m here today to announce a short delay to the release date, as we need a few more weeks to deliver you the best possible final experience.

We were really grateful for all the player data and feedback we received from those who took part in our recent limited alpha test, and this extra development time will allow us to better integrate these learnings into the game.

Bloodborne is now set to launch in the PAL region exclusively on PlayStation 4 on 25th March, 2015 (and 28th March in UK and Ireland).

In the meantime, look out for some exciting Bloodborne news in early December. Thank you very much for your continued support and patience!

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/12/bloodborne-release-date-moves-march-2015/?adbid=532443297545846784&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785&emcid=social_20141112_35446587

Around the Network

a month delay to respond to alpha feedback seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Tachikoma said:
a month delay to respond to alpha feedback seems perfectly reasonable to me.

343 should've done early community tests, too.

Now people can't complain about Sony releasing too many games in february...

Well, that means I'll get my PS4 a month and a half later, a little annoying but managable, I should be studying in february anyway.

this is actually good for me since i buy and import games from the US, i normally buy several at a time so the shipping cost comes out more reasonable and cheaper overall, and with the delay i will probably get some more games to bring up on the same shipment, probably DOA 5 Last Round and/or FF Type 0 or maybe some PS3 games that i havent bought yet like Tales of Xillia 2 or the recently released Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax... or maybe Freedom Wars.

Around the Network

Sometimes delays can be a good thing.

It's better than rushing out a bug-ridden unoptomized game (see: Assassin's Creed Unity)

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

well this is good considering how packed Feb is. seems like the logical thing to do if you ask me.

Why PAL region only?

Fine by me. We have both the Order and Witcher 3 in February.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

If it needs the time, then fair enough.