By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBU Reviews, Metascore: 93 (27 Reviews)! [4 Perfect Scores] [23 Reviews Over 90!] Cons= "Too Much Fun"

Pavolink said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah one isnt complete and utter garbage =P

So, 3DS version is just a rushed job?

2 years+ rushed job? Definitely not, SSB 3DS is still jammed pack,just the WiiU version is the full blown experience. 

SSB for 3DS is definitely a worthy portable game, its just HC SSB is near perfect for many reasons

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Pavolink said:
ktay95 said:

Oh no they could have taken as long as they wanted but SSB on the 3DS was always going to be bad. The system itself makes it uncomfortable to play.

mmmm

I guess the gamepad is not going to be the best controller for this game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

tbone51 said:

2 years+ rushed job? Definitely not, SSB 3DS is still jammed pack,just the WiiU version is the full blown experience. 

SSB for 3DS is definitely a worthy portable game, its just HC SSB is near perfect for many reasons

Why do you even bother to reply? -_-

Soooo far (note not all these will be on mets, unfortunately)

Toronto Sun 10

CVG - 9

destructoid - 9.5

Gamekult: 9

GameZone Review - 9/10

Venture Beat: 98/100

Game Revolution 100

The Jimquisition 95

EGM 95

Hardcore Gamer 90

IGN Italy 9.6

NintendOn 9.6

USgamer 9

XGN 9.4

Digital Chumps 98

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
ktay95 said:

I'd like to hear those reasons. I was on the fence to ask for the 3DS version this christmas. Thank god I asked for the Wii U version.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

mmmm

I guess the gamepad is not going to be the best controller for this game.

Gamepad will be junk, thats why I have Pro controllers. Also everyones fave (fucked if I know why) GCN controller is compatible.

Pavolink said:
mZuzek said:
Pavolink said:

That's why I'm asking? If so, what's the point on releasing a rushed 3DS version?

It wasn't "rushed", it was highly polished and pushed the 3DS to its limits. For what you can do on the handheld, they went all out and delivered a finished product that ended up being very good. But still, of course it would never hold up in as high regard as the Wii U one.

Then we can expect a big improvement over the 3DS version? I mean, going from 74 to 90+. Seems like the Wii U version is clearly the only one we needed.

look at my opening, nvm here.... As you can see your picking out 1 of 5 reviews to score under a 75 whike 35 reviews were over a 90!!

Total Reviews                          3DS: 72 reviews WiiU: ?? reviews

Mixed Reviews (Under 75):    3DS: 5 reviews   WiiU: ? reviews

Perfect Scores (100 Exactly) 3DS: 2 reviews   WiiU: ? reviews

Amazing Scores (90+)           3DS: 35 reviews WiiU: ?? reviews

Tippi said:
tbone51 said:

Why do you even bother to reply? -_-

One of my major flaws!!!

Post Arcade (National Post) - 8.0/10

First score under 90.

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
ktay95 said:

I'd like to hear those reasons. I was on the fence to ask for the 3DS version this christmas. Thank god I asked for the Wii U version.

If your being serious, i'll gladly answer.

1. Local Multiplayer. this alone is the reason why SSB is so damn popular. It might have sold 7mil SSBM Copies and 12mil SSBB copies, but lets be real. imo over 30mil played SSBM and 50mil played SSBB.

2. First Time ever 8 player Local on a single console, thats F-ing HUGE!!!!

3. Tons of Modes... Event Match/Stage Creator (use gamepad to draw wat you like, ex Master Sword stage), and others that i missed.

4..... I can keep going on bu i'llstop